Research has proved that the single most important factor that determines an employee”s performance is dependent on the way he or she is managed by his/her immediate manager or supervisor. Getting the best out of people is an art as well as a science. Do consider either attending this workshop yourself or nominating your valued mangers who can benefit from this workshop, professionally as well as personally. It’s indeed a very highly inspirational workshop.
• SMART Goals
• Why mangers don”t set goals?
• 10 ways to set effective goals
• Help employees to achieve their goals
• Conflict resolution skills
Module-3 • Characteristics of effective teams
• Emotionally Intelligent teams
• Common mistakes in delegation
• Grooming your replacement
Module-4 • What should you delegate?
• Manager “A” best online casino games and Manager “B” styles of delegation
• Manager Vs Leader
• Discover your Managerial leadership style
Motivating Self and Others
• Laws of Motivation
• Various techniques to control stress & anger • How to motivate your staff?
• Removing the de-motivators
The Workshop includes Thought Provoking Self-Assessments and Short quizzes for the topics above.
Who Should Attend?
• Managers who require a refresher
• Ideal for technical executives who would like to learn people management skills to get the best from them.
• Progressive professionals who are being considered for higher managerial responsibilities
• Also for Managers who wish to take back some practical tools to get the most from their teams and maximize their true potential further
• Executives who feel they need a break from their routines and would like to refresh their minds